I haven’t written much lately. Here’s some things I do when I’m not writing here.
- Plan services for Ash Wednesday.
- Cultivate and curate the East Hollywood Succulent Garden Project (this is actually not a thing, I just like trying to grow succulents in the backyard and house).
- Dream about new ways to see relationships develop into community which develops into formative environments for growth and discipleship and mission.
- Visit Missouri.
- Read books for fun (like Jonathan Safran Foer, and I have a long list of “must reads” from my friend Cory).
- Read books for “work” (I put work in quotations because these are fun, too), particularly books that might be formative/helpful to launch conversations and new ways of thinking in our community.
- Conspire with housemates about new ways to connect and engage our neighbors and our neighborhood.
- Make plans for adventures – here and potentially here.
- Eat at great restaurants, and cook/eat amazing things at home.
- Spend time as a learner, follower, and disciple.
- Sell stuff on craiglist.
- Watch our cat do funny things.
Just thought you might want to know.