6 reasons Señor Fish is Wonderful. A short essay by David Kludt.
- They have three (3!) different kinds of vegetarian tacos: potato, tofu, and vegetarian. All are good. Potato is amazing.
- They have a salsa bar with chunky wimpy salsa and watery make-you-cry-like-a-crybaby salsa. And radishes.
- The name is fun to say.
- The rice is pretty tasty.
- There is tapatio and pepper on each table (our local burrito place only has two pepper shakers for the whole 12 table restaurant so you basically have to bring your own pepper shaker to the restaurant. Having pepper for everyone is a HUGE win for Señor Fish).
- The friend plantains and strawberries with sweet cream (pictured below) are really good.